Our client is the technology division of a major insurance provider. The application development team based in Akron develops custom code that manages transactions associated with Specialty lines offered by the company. This division is run like a commercial software product vendor. Each team and project includes Project Management, Business Analysts/ Scrum Master, Developers, and QA. Agile development culture! Due to continued growth they are adding to the team again. Full stack development required.
Web Developer wanted for direct hire full time opening.
- Must have 5+ years experience of Microsoft software development as a full stack developer
- Strongly prefer .Net Core framework experience
- Prefer experience with Web API, Azure DevOps including CI/CD, and Git
- Prefer experience with Agile / SCRUM environment
- Previous insurance industry experience is a plus
- Salary requirement not more than $110K
- currently reside within a commutable distance to Akron, OH
- Do not require any form of sponsorship in order to become a W2 employee of our client
Team is well skilled in back-end development so, if you are stronger with the front-end you will stand out among other applicants.
Our client is a major corporation and, as you would expect, provides Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Paid Time off, matching 401K, etc... Casual business environment that focuses on accomplishment of work and participation in team efforts. 8 to 5 work hours with overtime expected during peak demand and project release schedules.
We are actively interviewing, so don't delay.
Send resume to Jim using
and he will send you a full job description and further explanation of the client and their situation.