Seeking a software developer with a combination of excellent technical and interpersonal skills to join a well established internal company with a proven and successful business model. As a programmer analyst you will develop and support a wide range of core business applications and execute several assignments concurrently. This company is an award winning employer having been recognized 5 years running as one of the top places to work in Cleveland by the Plain Dealer. You will be challenged to grow and learn new skills by joining a small team of like-minded software professionals. Come join a successful team that will challenge you to be your best, everyday!
In this role you will be expected to perform all aspects of the software development life cycle. This is not a heads-down sit in the cube programming position. This client expects you to learn their business and understand why they exist as a company and why their client companies use their service over and over again. Of course you will be coding but you will also be interacting with business unit managers in helping to envision the next great application they need to contribute to the success of the business.
The background and experience they want you to provide:
This is a small corporation of less than 500 employees with benefits that rival much larger corporations. Medical, Dental, Life, long and short term disability insurances. 401K with employer contribution, flex time and work from home options, etc...
- AS or BS degree in Computer Science or other technical related field, preferred
- 1-5 years programming and analysis experience or more
- Extensive knowledge of PHP and LAMP based systems development.
- Experience implementing Elastic Search and Bootstrap user interfaces
- Knowledge of JS Frameworks a plus (React preferred)
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts & relational database definitions
- Working knowledge of source control management such as GitLab
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Experience doing programming design & analysis for database driven applications
- Excellent communications; both verbal & written
- Multi-tasking skill to perform both support & development projects at the same time (when required)
- Commitment to quality and self-motivated
- Available to work during normal office hous in Highland Hts. (flextime available as needed)
- Authorized to work in this country for any employer
- Currently reside within a 30 mile radius of Highland Hts., Ohio
- Salary expectations to not exceed $100K
Actively interviewing now so don't delay. Please send resume for full consideration to Jim using email@example.com and I will call you to discuss your fit.